Epson Printer is just incomplete without driver. If you have Epson printer but not an appropriate driver then you will not enjoy the excellent performance of the printer. Not only this, if you have appropriate driver but you haven’t install the printer properly then of course you can’t print anything. In this guide, we will discuss the exact process to install and setup Epson Printer Driver and also the update procedure of Epson printer driver so that you can avoid the glitches that may occur due to out-dated version of Driver.
Install Epson Printer for Windows:
- First of all, turn on the printer
- Now, visit the Epson Official Website and then select, to download and install the Windows version of Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility
- Tick mark the agreement and then, click on Next
- Click on Install and select your product in the menu and click on Next
- Choose Printer Registration and click Next
Note: If there is no window notification, the you can install Epson Pinter just by opening the Finder > Application then, > Epson Software > Epson Connect Printer Setup
- Choose Printer Registration and then click on Next and Ok
- Now, scroll down the content and then mark the option that says, I accept the Terms & Conditions checkbox and then click on Next
- You can sign up with an existing one or create a new account
- In the end, click on Close
Update your Epson Printer Driver (Manually)
Well, we all know Epson Printer needs driver to work flawlessly. If the driver is old or not appropriate then, it might cause problems. There are two ways through which you can get the correct driver: automatically and manually. Let’s start with manually:
To get the correct driver Epson Printers drivers, you need to visit the Epson Help and search your printer and get the drivers with your chosen Windows version and then download the driver manually. When you have downloaded the correct drivers for your system, double-click on the downloaded file and then, follow on-screen promptness to install the driver
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills for updating your printer driver manually then, you can do it automatically with the Driver Easy
Driver Easy automatically will identify your system and get the correct drivers for it. There is no need to know exactly what system your PC is running. You don’t need to take risk of downloading and installing the wrong driver and even you don’t need to think about making a mistake while the installation.
You can conduct or update your drivers automatically with the Free or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version, it just takes 2 clicks and you will get complete support as well as 30-day money back confirmation.
- First of all, download and install Driver Easy
- Run the Driver Easy and click on the Scan Now option
- Then, the Driver Easy will scan your computer and identify any problem in the drivers
Click on the Update button that appears next to the audio driver to download the appropriate version of that driver automatically. After that, you can manually install the update (compatible with the Free version)
Or, just click on Update All to automatically download and install the appropriate version of all the drivers which are missing or getting old on your system. You will be prompted to upgrade when you click on Update All.
When you are done with these steps, then you can enjoy the Epson Printer Driver without any hassle. If you want to take any kind of help regarding printer or driver then, get in touch with the technical experts by calling on Epson Printer Help UK for complete and instant support.